Mission, Vision, Goals, Plans and Programs
To be the best Sectional/Regional Chapters of the Philippine GUARDIANS Brotherhood, Incorporated (PGBI) worldwide.
This tactical plan represents the Mission, Vision, Goals, Plans and Programs of the Philippine GUARDIANS Brotherhood, Incorporated - Overseas Chapter (PGBI - Overseas). This plan outlines the process that this organization will utilize to continue to develop tomorrow’s leaders, promote brotherhood and quality camaraderie, while providing service and advocacy for our theme "God, Country and Family".
The Philippine GUARDIANS Brotherhood, Incorporated - Overseas Chapters realizes that as this great organization embarks upon launching its party list (1BRO-PGBI), it is important that the entire brotherhood stops and assesses what the organization is today and where it is going in the future. It is fully realized that in order to assure that PGBI continues to be the premiere organization for “the better making of men,” the organization must continue to refine its processes and respond to the internal and external forces that are ever present within and around it.
The groundwork for this plan is needed to be develop and shall be the pilot contribution of Overseas chapters being role model chapters. In implementing this, the participation of the NEC Representative for Overseas, all sitting National Liaison Officers (NLOs), several committee chairmen, Regional Executive Officers and Local chapters alike is much needed and essential.
Plans and Programs
- Attending, planning or hosting a Sectional or Regional Conference or a National Convention;
- Assist with a petitioning or reactivation efforts of good-for-nothing chapters;
- Sponsor intra-chapter sports activities;
- To lauch a PGBI Overseas newsletters;
- Maintain or update Overseas chapter activities;
- Manning PGBI organization and 1BRO-PGBI Party list information;
- Chapter Program Planning Conference / retreat;
- Chapter anniversary celebrations, and recognitions;
- Recruiting new members for the chapters;
- "Just Say No" the campaign against drugs;
- To promote the Inter-communications between Overseas chapters