SEN GRINGO HONASAN OUSTED AS PGBI PRESIDENT
Tacloban City, September 21, 2013. PGBI National Resolution Nr 001,Series of 2013 was passed and approved by Fourteen (14) National Executive Council (NEC) Representatives out of Eighteen (18) including the Three (3) National Vice-Presidents for Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao expelling Senator Gregorio "GS GRINGO" B. Honasan as the National President & Chairman of the Philippine GUARDIANS Brotherhood, Incorporated (PGBI) during a National Executive Council Consultative meeting hosted by the Col Salvador "SGF BUDDY" Estudillo, the National Vice-President for Visayas. Atty Rex Alvin "FRMG ARAB" Bilagot, the National Vice-President for Luzon was installed as the Interim National President until such time national election will be held. FRMG ARAB was the most senior officer at time of installation and one of the original PGBI Incorporators. (For more details, see News page).
First (1st) PGBI International Convention - A Success One!
Eleventh PGBI National Convention Successful
What's News in PGBI?
- PGBI Red Sea Celebrates its Foundation
- 12 Overseas NLOs Appointed/Re-instated
- PGBI UAE Sportfest Successful
- PGBI Spain Leadership Changed
- PGBI Hong Kong Fast Growing & Stable
- PGBI Overseas Going Strong & Better
- Overseas Election On the Go
- PGBI Websites Launced Worldwide
- New Red-colored PGBI ID Issued
PGBI Laws & Others
- The PGBI NEC Duties & Authority
- PGBI Consitution Needs Major Revisions
- Promotion Implemeting Rules & Regulations
- Inactive Members Expelled
- PGBI Membership Screening Issues Raised
- The Authority of a Founder Defined
- Can National Secretary Expelled Members?
- Is Tacloban Incident Legal or Illegal?
- PGBI COMELEC Chairman Authorities
- President or Founder, Which is Which?
- Members Rights Goes Wrong?
- The Rule of Expulsion....When?
- Law of Sucession shall be Clear
- Gringo Versus NEC Representatives
PGBI HISTORY SHOTS
PGBI BlogsJoin by Clicking the Subject Below
PGBI GUESTS MESSAGES